Thursday, October 27, 2011
Japanese Universities
To be honest, recently I'm not so motivated to study subjects except English in this university. Most of my friends say like "I can at least graduate from university as long as I'm in class and I can get grades even if the scores are terrible." I used to have the same opinion, but I came to consider the reason why I came to university and how hard I studied to enter this university, and I felt I had to study harder. In addition, we have parents who pay tuition. We have to study hard not only for myself but also for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it is difficult to study, work, and join a circle, but let's study hard and enjoy our univ. lives(^0^)
ReplyDeleteFind out what we are interested in and study them hard is contribution fo them, I guess. :)
ReplyDeletei have the same opinion as you.
ReplyDeletewe should study because we chose to study in university.
and it costs much! X(
Your parents would be very pleased to hear you say this Shota.
ReplyDeleteYou are so respectable person.
ReplyDeleteI have to study hard. I know that.
But I don't have mind to do it.
But I WILL study!!!!!